SHOFU - SHOFU - Vintage MP Modifier MY 15gr
Vintage MP Shofu
# 668-9517 - Mfg # 9517
A new generation of metal-bonded porcelain developed to reproduce natural life-like aesthetics with a simple two layered build-up technique. The ultra-fine microparticle structure of Vintage MP exhibits diffused reflection of light as observed in natural teeth and thus is able to simulate natural light transmission usually achieved only with all-ceramic restorations
* Developed to be compatible with all conventional high fusing PFM alloys with CTE ranging from 13.6 to 15.2 x 10-6 K-1 (25 ~ 500 °C)
* Enhanced bond strength to alloy is achieved with the application of the Base Opaque while the unique Paste Opaque assures outstanding masking properties even with a thin layer of application.
* Features a unique leucite reinforced crystalline structure with colour pigments that have a protective ‘glass coating´ that assures the colour brilliance and depth of light penetration even after multiple firings.
* Ultra fine particle structure imparts superior handling characteristics, exceptional stability and a dense, homogeneous surface to the final restoration with a low firing shrinkage.
* Unlike traditional high fusing porcelain, Vintage MP is kinder to the opposing natural teeth and offers true opalescence, natural fluorescence with excellent biocompatibility.
* Highly aesthetic and biocompatible marginal areas are achieved with special cervical translucent compounds.
* Available in: Sets and refills of Powder 15 gm / 50 gm / 200 gm; Paste Opaque 5gm; Liquid 50 ml / 500 ml
US DENTAL DEPOT Inc is an Authorized SHOFU Dealer in the Us.
Vntge Mp Crctn Add-Onb 15grs
SHOFU - SHOFU - Vintage MP Modifier ADD-ONB 50gr Vintage MP Shofu # 117096 - Mf
Vintage MP Modifier Y 15gr
SHOFU - SHOFU - Vintage MP Modifier Y 15gr Vintage MP Shofu # 668-9513 - Mfg #
Vintage MP Modifier Br 15gr
SHOFU - SHOFU - Vintage MP Modifier BR 15gr Vintage MP Shofu # 668-9512 - Mfg #
Vintage MP Modifier BI 15gr
SHOFU - SHOFU - Vintage MP Modifier BL 15gr Vintage MP Shofu # 668-9514 - Mfg #