VINTAGE HALO - Effect Color OM-Sand - 15gr -# 7377
The high-fusing porcelain system had been developed over several years in cooperation with Makoto Yamamoto and features a natural scattering and reflection of light ( halo effect ).
Comprehensive research of several thousands of natural teeth with computer-aided color analysis resulted in a new definition of the dental color spectrum and the expansion to 38 shades.
The 16 standard shades ( A, B, C, D ) have been expanded:
Root shades: chroma-intensive shades for the A-, B-, C - shade groups
Red Shift shades: reddish shades, the so called " 5th shade group "
Value Plus shades: shades with an enhanced brightness value
Compatibility with all usual ceramic alloys with CTE values of 13.5-14.6 x 10-6 ( 25°C-500°C
· natural-looking fluorescence and opalescence
· ability to use almost any ceramic alloy including those which contain up to 50% silver
· economic layering technique by modified 2-layering-technique ( Body / Opal Incisal )
· color indicators for all components
· high build-up stability
· low firing shrinkage
· Exhibits a slightly lower firing temperature of 900°C and is compatible with a wide range of alloys with a high tolerance for alloys containing upto 50% silver.
· Compatible with alloys that have a CTE range of 13.4 - 14.5 x 10-6 ( 25° - 500°C )
· Vintage Halo porcelain enables limitless individual characterization with the application of Effect colour, Value Plus, Opal and Red Shift powders.
· Available in: Sets and refills of Powder 15gm / 50gm / 200gm, Liquid in 50ml / 500ml
inc is an authorized shofu dealer in the us.
Vintage Halo Effect Col OMBrow
VINTAGE HALO - Effect Color OM-Brown - 15gr -# 7374 Features The high-fu
Vintage Halo Eff Color Mamelon
VINTAGE HALO - Effect Color Mamelon - 15gr - # 7366 Features The high-fu
Vintage Halo Effect Color Whi
VINTAGE HALO - Effect Color White - 15gr -# 7361 Features The high-fusin
Vintage Halo Effect Color Brow
VINTAGE HALO - Effect Color Brown - 15gr -# 7363 Features The high-fusin